Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long Time No See






Getting It Together


While it appears as if I've been incognito for over 4 months, I really have been "around" the schools, doing my thing, visiting classrooms, writing newsy articles, etc...just haven't been blogging.


I did have an extended absence through Christmas and the month of January due to back surgery, but that's behind me (no pun intended) and I'm feeling great. I've pulled back from some of my Globaloria activities, preferring a back seat as the teachers and students definitely are well-equipped to continue the course on their own.


Hope to see some good presentations in the spring. I enjoyed accompanying our secondary coordinator to West, and was in attendance for Maitrey's visit to West last month. Wonder what this quarter will bring?


Hang in there....







No comments: